(17 OCTOBER 2019)
Your purchase of SPYERA Software shall be regulated by this Refund Policy.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETERMINES YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR PURCHASES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
If you have technical issues that cannot be resolved by SPYERA technical support, you may be entitled to a full refund under the Refund Policy below. Most refunds can be avoided if you accept professional help from our Technical Support team. To contact support, please email or start a Live Chat on https://spyera.com/contact-us/
Subject to the applicable laws and these Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible to receive a full refund (minus bank charges) as long as refund reasons do not contradict the Refund Policy conditions outlined below
No refunds will be given for reasons which are beyond the control of SPYERA. These include, but are not limited to
- The Customer no longer has access to the Target Device
- The Customer is unwilling or unable to jailbreak or root the device to gain access to advanced features
- Automatic update of the operating system of the Target Device which removes or reconfigures SPYERA Software
- The Target Device was reset to original factory settings
- The Customer has not activated the SPYERA Software
- The Target Device is not owned by the Customer or the Customer did not receive the consent of the Target Device owner to install the SPYERA Software
- The Target Device does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.)
- The carrier operator is changed by the target phone user that leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of SPYERA Software
- The Customer does not follow the installation guidelines of our customer support team via email or Live Chat
- The Customer does not accept technical assistance
- The user does not have physical access to the Target Device or has forgotten the password to unlock it
- The Customer did not receive the data that had been saved on a Target Device before SPYERA was installed on it
- The Target Device runs an unsupported operating system. The following operating systems are NOT supported: Symbian Belle, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry 10 or Bada. Click here to learn more about Compatibility Policy
- Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, Software was not used, etc.)
- The Customer is either unable or does not want to jailbreak iPhone or root Android devices to utilize advanced features
- The Customer’s Target Device is not in compliance with the SPYERA compatibility requirements
- SPYERA Software was uninstalled or damaged by anti-virus software, the Target Device owner or other services
REFUND PROCEDURE WITHIN 10 DAYS
- Discuss request with the support team by email or Live Chat
- The support team will provide the refund request form.
- You need to fill the form and submit it within 10 days of purchase
- All Refunds are subject to a $9.99 handling charge to cover bank and credit card fees that we cannot recover
- Bitcoin payments are never refundable
AFTER 10 DAYS
We are sorry, but it’s not possible to get a refund after the 10-day refund policy ends.
You can ask the support team to freeze your subscription. Freeze an account can be requested only if the account has never been activated. You can keep your account frozen for up to 2 years. You can re-enable your account anytime by contacting us.
Most chargebacks are because of fraudulent use of the customer’s credit card information
The fraudster uses the product with no knowledge by the true owner of the credit card
If we receive a chargeback where a card is fraudulently used then to protect the public from harm
All SPYERA account information is collected, including the monitored phone’s data, and provided to the relevant authorities, including law enforcement, for investigation of both the card fraud and the potential misuse of the product
Please bear this in mind if you are thinking of using our services and then filing a fraudulent chargeback