NOTICE TO USER: PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY.
BY USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT
1. The user hereby undertakes to use the software responsibly and obey all applicable laws in which ever jurisdiction the software is operating.
2. The user understands that the Server side data is held for the purposes of downloading to their own systems and that this should be done on a regular basis and at least every seven (7) days. If data is not downloaded within this period Spyera reserve the right to permanently delete it.
3. The user explicitly indemnifies Spyera for any harm financial or by reputation that may arise as a result of the misuse of this software.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. The Software and any copies that you are authorized by Spyera to make are the intellectual property of and are owned by SPYERA INC (Hong Kong). The Software is protected by copyright, including without limitation by international treaty provisions and applicable laws in the country in which it is being used. You may not copy the Software, you may however transfer the license from one phone to another providing the original device is first deactivated. You agree not to modify, adapt or translate the Software. You also agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software without the express written permission of Spyera . This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software.
5. Transfer. You may not rent, lease, sublicense or authorize all or any portion of the Software to be copied onto another users phone except as may be expressly permitted herein. You may, however, transfer all your rights to use the Software to another person or legal entity provided that:
(a) you also transfer this Agreement to such person or entity;
(b) you retain no copies, including backups and copies stored on a computer; and
(c) the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other terms and conditions upon which you legally purchased a license to the Software.
6. SPYERA is designed for monitoring children, employees or a smartphone that you own. You are required to notify device owner that device is being monitored. It is the responsibility of the user of Spyera to ascertain, and obey, all applicable laws in their country in regard to the use of SPYERA. If you are in doubt, consult your local attorney before using Spyera. By downloading and installing Spyera, you represent that Spyera will be used in only a lawful manner. Logging other people’s SMS messages & other phone activity or installing SPYERA on another person’s phone without their knowledge can be considered as an illegal activity in your country. SPYERA assumes no liability and is not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by our Software. It’s final user’s responsibility to obey all laws in their country. By purchasing & downloading SPYERA, you hereby agree to the above.