Today we’re excited to introduce some major updates to our iOS (iPhone & iPad) mobile phone monitoring app! We are pleased to announce an exciting new feature called RemVid. RemVid stands for Remote Video camera and is a powerful mobile surveillance feature for SPYERA iPhone users. RemVid takes control of a phone’s remote video camera and records videos, sounds, and visuals of a target’s surroundings.
We also add push command updates for iPhone and improved Instagram capturing making it even easier to take advantage of all the world’s most powerful monitoring software has to offer.
If you're an existing customer, you may see the update icon for the remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with a valid subscription.
The new SPYERA iPhone and iPad monitoring app have a series of important updates and improvement for both iPhone and iPad. See details below:
- Support capturing Instagram Story sent/received in a direct message
- Support Push for remote command sending through the dashboard (Require internet connection on the device)
- Support on-demand remote video capture (RemVideo)
- Improper capturing of incoming Instagram Story version 15.0 fixed
- Spycall not working properly on iPhone5 iOS 9.3.2 fixed
- Conflict with Yahoo Messenger version 2.9.3 fixed
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Instagram (Direct Message)||16.0|
|Skype for iPhone/ iPad||8.4.543307|
|Yahoo Messenger Iris||2.9.3|
How To Get This Update?
Log in to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button on the top-right hand side of your dashboard. Just click the update button. The remote update should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.