Today we’re excited to introduce some major updates to our iOS (iPhone & iPad) client! If you’re an existing customer, you may see the update icon for remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with valid subscription.
The new SPYERA app has a series of great updates for both iPhone and iPad. See details below:
- Support Password Tracking on new Yahoo Messenger (Yahoo Iris)
- Support new Yahoo Messenger (Yahoo Iris)
- Support BBM up to version 294.1.0
- Support Hangout up to version 9.1.0
- Support LINE up to version 6.2.0
- Support WhatsApp up to version 2.16.2
- Support WeChat up to version 6.3.16
- Does not support outgoing events on Viber version 6.0.1 fixed
- Does not support VOIP Call Log on Viber version 6.0.1 and Skype version 6.14.143 fixed
- Does not support Gmail Password Tracking fixed
- Does not support Yahoo Mail Password Tracking fixed
- Does not support Flickr Password Tracking fixed
- Does not capture Password on Vimeo version 6.0 fixed
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Skype for iPhone/ iPad||6.15.95|
|Yahoo Messenger Iris||1.2.1|
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button on the top-right hand side of your dashboard. Just click the update button. Remote update should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.