Today we have released a new version of SPYERA for iPhone and iPad. We are very happy to announce that you can now record phone calls and record VOIP calls on iPhone. If you’re an existing customer, you may see the update icon for remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with valid subscription.
The new SPYERA app has a series of great updates for both iPhone and iPad. See details below:
- Support BBM up to version 2188.8.131.52
- Support Facebook Messenger up to version 52.0
- Support Hangouts up to version 6.1.0
- Support LINE up to version 5.9.0
- Support Skype up to version 6.8.1
- Support SnapChat up to version 9.21.1
- Support Viber up to version 5.7.0
- Support WeChat up to version 6.3.8
- Support WhatsApp up to version 2.12.12
- Support VOIP Call Recording for Viber, WhatsApp and Skype (This feature is not available for iPad versions) *** Note : VOIP Call Recording quality depends heavily on model and condition of the network connection ***
- Support Call Recording
- Does not capture photo sharing from album on Snapchat version 9.20.0, but if photo is taken through the camera and sent directly in chat, it will be captured.
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Skype for iPhone/ iPad||6.8.1|
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button in right side of your Dashboard. Pushing this button initiates a remote update that should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.