Today we’re excited to introduce some major updates to our Android mobile phone monitoring app!
We are rapidly expanding coverage on new Android OS version, with more new features planned throughout this year. Look for more new monitoring features announcements coming soon. This is reconfirming how SPYERA monitoring apps and software help you combat cyberbullying, protecting your business and family members while minimizing the hassles of difficult installation, configuration, and usage.
If you're an existing customer, you may see the update icon for the remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with a valid subscription. Please find details of this update listed below:
- Change image resolution to 360w x 480h for RemCam function
- Change image format for App Screenshot to greyscale
- Does not capture caption of image/video attachment on Telegram version 4.9.0 fixed
- Improve SMS/MMS Tracking on Android OS 8 fixed
- Ambient Recording and Location Tracking on some device has been improved
- Improve App Screenshot security fixed
- Does not display application icon correctly on Installed Apps, App Screenshot and Key Log functions fixed
- Does not capture To, CC and BCC fields correctly for incoming email fixed
- Make sure ring tone set on the device is not interfered by RemCam function fixed
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Instagram (Direct Message)||18.104.22.168.93|
How To Get This Update?
Log in to your web account. On your dashboard, you’ll see a green “Software Update Available” notice in the Product Information section. Click to that notice to read update details and confirm the Remote update. The update should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.
Please note that remote update works on rooted Android devices only! If you are using SPYERA on the not-rooted Android phone, you may need to uninstall and re-install to get the latest version. User manual for Uninstallation is available on your web account in the HELP section.