SPYERA has released an update to iPhone and iPad monitoring app. iPhone and iPad monitoring app version 3.10 is available now for customer download. This update is FREE for customers with valid subscription.
- Support BBM up to version 290.0.0
- Support Skype for iPhone up to version 5.14.46
- Support SnapChat up to version 9.12.0
- Support WhatsApp up to version 2.12.4
- Support WeChat up to version 6.2.3
- Cannot capture new feature GIF (Video) on Facebook Messenger has been fixed
- Cannot capture Password for Instagram on iOS 8.4 has been fixed
- Cannot send Sim Change Notification on iOS 8.3 & 8.4 has been fixed
- Cannot capture MMS on iOS 8.3 & 8.4 has been fixed
- Cannot capture FaceTime VOIP on iOS 8.3 & 8.4 has been fixed
- Cannot capture Call Log on iOS 8.3 & 8.4 has been fixed
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Skype for iPhone||5.14.46|
|Skype for iPad||4.19|
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button in right side of your Dashboard. Pushing this button initiates a remote update that should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.