SPYERA spy software for Android devices v2.18 has been released and is now available in your dashboard. SPYERA Android Spy App now support Android OS 6.0.1 Marshmallow and support Tinder up to version 5.0.5 If you’re an existing customer, you may see the update icon for remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with valid subscription. Please find details of this update below:
- Support Tinder up to version 5.0.5
- Support WhatsApp VOIP Call Log Capturing up to version 2.16.57
- Improve Call Recording function and provide more options for Audio Recording Source which can be chosen from Control Center on the dashboard
- Does not capture Facebook Messenger version 126.96.36.199.59 fixed
- Does not capture incoming and outgoing media files on WhatsApp version 2.12.453 and above fixed
- Cannot capture incoming video on Skype version 188.8.131.522 fixed
|IM Application||Supported Version|
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button in right side of your Dashboard. Pushing this button initiates a remote update that should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software. Please note that remote update works on rooted phones only! If you are using SPYERA on not-rooted phone, you need to uninstall and re-install to get the latest version. User manual for Uninstallation is available on your web account in HELP section.