SPYERA Android phones spy software v2.18 has been released and is now available in your dashboard. SPYERA Android Spy App now support Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow and support Telegram Messenger. If you’re an existing customer, you may see the update icon for remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with valid subscription. Please find details of this update below:
- Support Android OS version 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Support Facebook VoIP Call Log Tracking
- Support LINE VoIP Call Log Tracking
- Support Telegram Messenger up to version 3.6.1
- Improve auto-update logic
- Cannot capture media files on some device fixed
- Cannot capture owner profile and participant picture on Kik Messenger fixed
- Cannot capture contact profile picture on Viber version 126.96.36.1995 fixed
- Cannot detect Sim Change in Normal Mode on Nexus 4 OS version 5.0 fixed
- Cannot run software in Full mode on Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo fixed
- Improve RemCam and Ambient Record functions fixed
- Performance issue has been found on Samsung Captivate 2.3.4./ Sony Ray 2.3.4.
|IM Application||Supported Version|
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button in right side of your Dashboard. Pushing this button initiates a remote update that should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software. Please note that remote update works on rooted phones only! If you are using SPYERA on not-rooted phone, you need to uninstall and re-install to get the latest version.