SPYERA has released an important update to Android spyphone monitoring software and Android tablet monitoring software version 2.11 available now for customer download. We implemented Temporal Control function for scheduling Ambient Recording in advance. Ambient recording is the ability to remotely switch on a mobile’s microphone, and start recording the sound picked up. The sound is sent to your web account where you can download and listen to it. This is incredibly powerful and allows you to set the ambient recording (be it to record immediately or scheduled) and forget about it and come back to your web account later on to download and listen to the recordings on your computer. Full instruction can be found by hitting Ambient on the left menu and click Help button on the top right hand side. This update also has compatibility for Android 5.0.1 and it is FREE for customers with valid subscription.
- Schedule Ambient Recording
- Support Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running on Android OS version 4.4.4.
- Support Android OS version 5.0.1 for Tablet and Smartphone version.
- Cannot capture Owner Picture Profile in Line version 4.7.1 has been fixed.
- Cannot capture Owner & Contact Profile Photo of some historical even from Skype fixed.
- Improved Ambient Recording and Call Recording features.
- Changed file name of the recording to be YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.
- Improved Push function for sending remote commands from Control Centre to the Target device.
- Call Recording file will be split into 30 minutes each.
- Performance issue has been found on Samsung Captivate 2.3.4./ Sony Ray 2.3.4.
- Supported BBM up to version 126.96.36.199
- Supported Facebook up to version 188.8.131.52.15
- Supported Facebook Messenger up to version 184.108.40.206.13
- Supported Hangouts up to version 2.5.83281670
- Supported Line up to version 5.0.1
- Supported WhatsApp up to version 2.11.528
- Supported Skype up to version 220.127.116.11097
- Supported Viber up to version 18.104.22.1688
- Supported WeChat up to version 22.214.171.124
- Supported Yahoo Messenger up to version 1.8.8
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button in right side of your Dashboard. Pushing this button initiates a remote update that should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.