We are very happy to announce that you can now install and run SPYERA on any jailbroken iOS device running iOS 9.1! The first thing you need to do is jailbreak the device. These are instructions on how to jailbreak your iPhone 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s on iOS 9.0 - 9.1 using Pangu9 for Windows and MAC.
UPDATE 1 (11 March 2016): Add support for iOS 9.1 devices (64bit only)
Requirements before to start Jailbreak iOS 9.0 - 9.0.1 - 9.0.2 and iOS 9.1
- Tap Settings from your Springboard then select Touch ID & Passcode. Turn Passcode Off if it is enabled.
- Press the Settings button at the top left to return to the Settings menu. Choose iCloud from the Settings menu then select Find My iPhone from the iCloud menu. Ensure the Find My iPhone switch is the Off position.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable, launch iTunes, and perform a manual backup. It is very important that you remember to backup your device before continuing as you could lose your data if the jailbreak process does not complete successfully.
- Return to the Settings menu by tapping the iCloud then Settings buttons at the top left of the screen. Then enable Airplane Mode by tapping the Airplane Mode switch.
Now you are ready for Jailbreak iOS 9.0 / 9.0.1 / 9.0.2 / 9.1
- Step 1 – Download and run the Pangu9 jailbreak from these links: Windows – MAC
- Step 2 – Run the Pangu9 jailbreak application
- Step 3 – Connect your iPhone or iPad that is running iOS 9.0 - 9.0.1 - 9.0.2 - 9.1 Launch iTunes, and perform a manual backup. It is very important that you remember to backup your device before continuing as you could lose your data if the jailbreak process does not complete successfully.
- Step 4 – You will notice the device is detected by the software. Click the large Start button to begin your jailbreak.
- Step 5 – Click Already Backup when asked. The Pangu Jailbreak Tool will now begin the jailbreak process.
- Step 6 – Your device will reboot and at the 65% mark, you will be asked to re-enable Airplane Mode. Enable Airplane Mode again on the device when asked.
- Step 7 – At the 75% mark, launch the Pangu app from the SpringBoard then tap Accept. When prompted tap OK to allow Pangu access to your photos.