iOS 10.2 can now be jailbroken and we are very happy to announce that you can now install and run SPYERA on any jailbroken iOS device running iOS 10.2!
The first thing you need to do is jailbreak the iPhone/iPad device. Jailbreaking iPhone means gaining access to thousands of tweaks and mods which greatly enhance the iOS experience, so this is great news for the power users out there. It also means that you can install SPYERA.
If you have a 64-bit iOS device and you’re running any version of iOS between iOS 10 and iOS 10.2, you’re probably in luck. Almost all devices that fall into this category can now be jailbroken.
These are instructions on how to jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 10.2 using Yalu and Cydia Impactor.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPad Pro (all models), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch (sixth generation)
Requirements before to start Jailbreak iOS 10.2
- Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
- Cydia Impactor installed
- iTunes installed
- Lightning-to-USB cable
Now you are ready for Jailbreak iOS 10.2
- Step 1 – Connect the iOS device (Device that you wish to install SPYERA) to your computer and download the yalu102 IPA file from this link
- Step 2 – Download Cydia Impactor for Windows from here or for MAC from here. Launch the Cydia Impactor program on your Windows computer. Cydia Impactor is to make sure it’s detecting your iOS device. Your device should automatically populate when Cydia Impactor is launched. If not, check your Lightning cable, then make sure your iOS device is unlocked and the screen is on.
- Step 3 – Click and drag the previously downloaded IPA into the Cydia Impactor window. Doing so will automatically begin the side-loading process. See the screenshots below.
Before the IPA can be sent to your device, you’ll have to enter your iTunes email and password. Don’t worry, the process is completely safe and your information is only used to sign the IPA so that it can be installed on your iOS device.
- Step 4 – When ready, go ahead and enter your Apple ID and password, then click on “OK.”
After that, give Cydia Impactor a minute or two to sideload and install yalu102 onto your iOS device. When Cydia Impactor returns to the initial screen, that means yalu102 has been installed successfully.
Before using the yalu102 app to jailbreak, you’ll have to trust yourself as a developer as your device won’t run any sideloaded apps until you’ve done this.
- Step 5 – Pick up your iOS device and head to the Settings app. From there, tap on “General,” then scroll down and select “Device Management.”
- Step 6 – You’ll see the email you used to sideload yalu102, so go ahead and select it. Next, tap on “Trust (your email address),” then once you’ve done that, tap “Trust” on the confirmation dialog.
- Step 7 – Return to the Home screen and launch the Yalu (yalu102) app. Press the go button in the center of the screen. Press the go button in the center of the screen.
Your iPhone will now reboot and you’ll have Cydia on your SpringBoard! Congratulations, you’re jailbroken! Now you are ready to install SPYERA. Please click here to explore SPYERA for iPhone and here to explore SPYERA for iPad