Today we’re excited to introduce some major updates to our iOS (iPhone & Protectors) mobile phone monitoring app! We are pleased to announce exciting new feature called RemVid. RemVid stands for Remote Video camera and is a powerful mobile surveillance feature for SPYERA iPhone users. RemVid takes control of a phone’s remote video camera and records videos, sounds and visuals of a target’s surroundings.
We also add push command updates for iPhone and improved Instagram capturing making it even easier to take advantage of all the world’s most powerful monitoring software has to offer.
If you’re an existing customer, you may see the update icon for remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with valid subscription.
The new SPYERA iPhone and iPad monitoring app has a series of important updates and improvement for both iPhone and iPad. See details below:
- Support capturing Instagram Story sent/received in direct message
- Support Push for remote command sending through dashboard (Require internet connection on the device)
- Support on demand remote video capture (RemVideo)
- Improper capturing of incoming Instagram Story version 15.0 fixed
- Spycall not working properly on iPhone5 iOS 9.3.2 fixed
- Conflict with Yahoo Messenger version 2.9.3 fixed
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Instagram (Direct Message)||16.0|
|Skype for iPhone/ iPad||8.4.543307|
|Yahoo Messenger Iris||2.9.3|
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button on the top-right hand side of your dashboard. Just click the update button. Remote update should happen within the next 24 hores, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.