SPYERA has released an update to Android cell phone tracking and monitoring software. Cell Phone Spy app for Android phone and tablet version 2.12 available now for customer download.
This update is FREE for customers with valid subscription.
- Implemented a limitation for IM attachment to 5 MB per each file. If the attached file such as photo, video, audio or excel is bigger than 5 MB, it will not be captured and/or reported on the dashboard.
- Support attachment image, sticker and shared location for Hangouts
- Incorrect error message after sending Ambient Record command while Call Record is in progress fixed.
- Cannot support Remote Camera on Galaxy Note 4 running on Android OS version 4.4.4 fixed
- Cannot capture password of Facebook version 184.108.40.206.16 and above fixed
- Cannot capture shared photo on Skype version 220.127.116.11097 and above fixed
- Performance issue has been found on Samsung Captivate 2.3.4./ Sony Ray 2.3.4.
- Supported BBM up to version 18.104.22.168
- Supported Facebook up to version 22.214.171.124.15
- Supported Facebook Messenger up to version 126.96.36.199.14
- Supported Hangouts up to version 3.1.89134953
- Supported Line up to version 5.0.1
- Supported WhatsApp up to version 2.12.5
- Supported Skype up to version 188.8.131.52524
- Supported Viber up to version 184.108.40.2069
- Supported WeChat up to version 220.127.116.11
- Supported Yahoo Messenger up to version 1.8.8
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button in right side of your Dashboard. Pushing this button initiates a remote update that should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.