Today we’re excited to introduce some major updates to our iOS (iPhone & iPad) mobile phone monitoring app! We are pleased to announce some exciting new features. We now support Audio Capture on WeChat application. Support Skype's Sticker Capturing. Support shared location and shared contacts on Instagram.
If you're an existing customer, you may see the update icon for the remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with a valid subscription.
The new SPYERA iPhone and iPad monitoring app have a series of important updates and improvement for both iPhone and iPad. See details below:
- Support Audio Capture on WeChat application.
- Support Skype's Sticker Capturing.
- Support shared location and shared contacts on Instagram
- Does not capture video events on Facebook Messenger version 179.0 fixed
- Does not capture VoIP call recording by video call on Facebook Messenger version 179.0 fixed
- Does not capture the description for incoming shared location on Instagram version 58.0 fixed
- Incorrectly capture contact name in Call Log event as a mobile number on iOS 11 device fixed
- Does not capture any event on LINE version 8.9 fixed
- Incorrectly capture shared location event on Viber version 9.2 fixed
- Does not capture VoIP Call Record on Facebook Messenger version 173.0 fixed
- Does not capture the outgoing event on Instagram version 52.0 fixed
- Does not capture any event on Tinder version 9.3.01 fixed
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Instagram (Direct Message)||58.0|
|Skype for iPhone/ iPad||8.21|
|Yahoo Messenger Iris||2.10|
How To Get This Update?
Log in to your web account. On your dashboard, you’ll see a green “Software Update Available” notice in the Product Information section. Click to that notice to read update details and confirm the Remote update. The update should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.