Today we have released a new version of SPYERA for iPhone and iPad. If you’re an existing customer, you may see the update icon for remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with valid subscription.
The new SPYERA app has a series of great updates for both iPhone and iPad. See details below:
- Support Facebook Messenger up to version 53.0
- Support SnapChat up to version 9.22.0
- Support SpyCall (Live Room Bugging) and Live Call Intercept features on iOS version 9.0-9.0.2
- Does not capture incoming and outgoing video on Skype version 6.8.275
- Does not capture incoming shared location in hidden chat on Line version 5.9.1
- Does not capture actual video file on Viber version 5.7.0
- Does not capture Password for Linkedin version 9.0.2
- Does not capture outgoing audio and message on BBM version 2184.108.40.206
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Skype for iPhone/ iPad||6.8.2|
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button in right side of your Dashboard. Pushing this button initiates a remote update that should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.