- Implemented a limitation for IM attachment to 5 MB per each file. If the attached file such as photo, video, audio or excel is bigger than 5 MB, it will not be captured and/or reported on the dashboard.
- Support BBM up to version 2184.108.40.206
- Support Facebook Messenger up to version 27.0
- Support LINE up to version 5.1.2
- Support Skype for iPhone up to version 5.12.320
- Support Snapchat up to version 9.7.0
- Support Viber up to version 5.3.3
- Support WeChat up to version 6.1.5
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Spy on BBM||2220.127.116.11|
|Spy on Facebook Messenger||27.0|
|Spy on Google Hangouts||3.0.0|
|Spy on LINE||5.1.2|
|Spy on Skype for iPhone||5.12.320|
|Spy on Skype for iPad||4.19|
|Spy on Snapchat||9.7.0|
|Spy on Viber||5.3.3|
|Spy on WeChat||6.1.5|
|Spy on WhatsApp||2.11.16|
|Spy on Yahoo Messenger||2.2.9|
How To Get This Update?
Log in to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button on the right side of your Dashboard. Pushing this button initiates a remote update that should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software.