SPYERA Android tracker v2.28 has been released and is now available in your dashboard. If you’re an existing customer, you may see the update icon for remote update on your web account. This update is FREE for customers with valid subscription. Please find details of this update below:
- Improve remote update and setup process for non Samsung phones (rooted only)
- Reboot issue during the setup process on some rooted device has been fixed
- Does not capture Call Log and SMS on some device fixed
- Does not capture Historical Photo on some device fixed
- Does not capture location place name on WhatsApp version 2.17.254 fixed
- Does not capture any event on Instagram version 10.27.1 fixed
- Does not capture contact name and profile picture on Facebook Messenger version 188.8.131.52.84 fixed
- Does not capture incoming video on QQ Messenger version 6.6.7 fixed
- Does not capture picture profile on Hike Messenger version 4.9.1 fixed
- Improve installation process
|IM Application||Supported Version|
|Instagram (Direct Message)||10.27.1|
How To Get This Update?
Login to your web account, you’ll see a flashing “Update” button in right side of your Dashboard. Pushing this button initiates a remote update that should happen within the next 24 hours, or at the next successful device connection. This is a remote process that does not require you to retrieve the phone to update the software. Please note that remote update works on rooted Android phones only! If you are using SPYERA on not-rooted Android phone, you need to uninstall and re-install to get the latest version. User manual for Uninstallation is available on your web account in HELP section.