We are excited to share with you these recent updates and improvements on our Non-Rooted Android version. This update brings improvements and stability and new features that no longer need root permission.
- Introducing Website history tracking for Non-root devices
- SIM Change Notification now supported in Android OS 10
- Fixed bug whereby on Android 12 the app would sometimes crash while attempting to use RemVid
- WhatsApp capturing improvements - including WhatsApp Attachments in chats can now be captured
- Fixed issue where SIM Change Notifications did not function correctly on certain devices
How to Update Remotely?
Rooted devices normal gets update remotely without access to the target device. But non-rooted devices has to be done manually by accessing to the target device.
If you are using SPYERA on the non-rooted Android phone, you may need to uninstall and re-install to get the latest version. User manual for Uninstallation is available on your web account in the HELP section.