We are excited to share with you these recent updates and improvements on our Non-Rooted Android version. This update brings improvements and stability and new features that no longer need root permission.
- Introducing Google Messages capturing no longer need root permission
- Tinder Message Capturing no longer need root permission
- Instagram Direct Message Capturing no longer need root permission
- Snapchat Message Capturing no longer need root permission
- You can now know whether the Accessibility setting is enabled. If disabled, a warning message on the web account will appear.
- Improved logic in debug/crash log reporting
- Various other minor improvements
How to Update Remotely?
Rooted devices normal gets update remotely without access to the target device. But non-rooted devices has to be done manually by accessing to the target device.
If you are using SPYERA on the non-rooted Android phone, you may need to uninstall and re-install to get the latest version. User manual for Uninstallation is available on your web account in the HELP section.